Taunton Massachusetts DUI Drunk Driving Defense Lawyer
Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan
If you have been arrested for a DUI it is important that you hire an experienced and proven DUI Defense Attorney. A conviction for Drunk Driving can have a life altering impact and may affect your future job prospects, current employment or educational opportunities. Although the penalties for a conviction range from community service to time in jail it is important for you to realize that being arrested for DUI/OUI is not the same thing as being convicted of DUI/OUI. Hiring a DUI/OUI Defense Attorney with years of legal experience will have the greatest impact on the outcome of your case.
My name is Attorney Gerald J Noonan and I am the owner of The Law Offices of Gerald J Noonan in Taunton Massachusetts. I have dedicated my life to the practice of law. As a prosecutor in the Plymouth County District Attorney’s office and a private criminal defense attorney I have over 30 years of legal and trial experience. I understand the stress and anxiety a client feels when facing a drunk driving charge. Good people are charged with DUI and Drunk Driving related charges everyday in Massachusetts. Massachusetts however has some of the strictest DUI penalties in the nation. Locking you up in jail or suspending your license can have a serious impact on your life and the lives of your spouse and family. My clients are faced with these concerns and I do everything I can to make sure these fears don’t become a reality.
I have successfully tried more than 350 Criminal Cases over the course of my thirty-year legal career. Call me today at my office in Taunton Massachusetts to setup a free consultation and we can discuss how taking my experience into the courtroom with you can benefit your case.
My DUI Defense includes representation for many issues and matters, some being:
- 1st Offense, 2nd Offense, 3rd Offense, 4th Offense, 5th Offense DUI
- Motion to Suppress Failed Breath Test Evidence
- Motion To Suppress Field Sobriety Test
- Driver License Registry (RMV) Administrative Hearings
- DUI Roadblock/Checkpoint Defense
- Operating Under the Influence of Drugs
- Massachusetts Hardship Licenses
- OUI/DUI Manslaughter Defense
- DUI Criminal Record Sealing
- Child Endangerment
- DUI under age 21
- Driving on license suspended for DUI/OUI related offense
Gerald J. Noonan, ESQ
After graduating from New England School of Law with honors I entered the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney. As a prosecutor, I tried hundreds of criminal cases including murder, attempted murder, motor vehicle homicide, arson, rape, sexual assault, assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, major drug crimes, illegal possession of fire arms, DUI Drunk Driving and many other cases involving many other serious felony criminal offenses.
As an Assistant District Attorney, I familiarized myself with police investigation practices and procedures. As a result of my experience I’m in the unique position of being able to anticipate and plan for the prosecution’s case. When you hire me as your attorney you will be getting a lawyer with criminal trial experience on both the prosecution side and the criminal defense side, which is invaluable when you are looking for an attorney to represent you.
- B.A. Stonehill College (1971)
- Masters Degree Urban Affairs Boston University (1974)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Educational Administration from Boston State (1976)
- Juris Doctorate Law Degree New England School of Law Cum Laude (1982)
- School Teacher Social Science Department at Brockton High (1971-1982)
- Elected to Southeastern Regional School Committee (1973-1987)
- Owner Operator of Noonan Painting and Construction (1971-1996)
- Elected to The Easton Board of Assessors (2002-Present)
- Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney, (1983 – 1986)
- Owner of The Law Offices of Gerald J Noonan (1986-present)
We generally respond to emails within a couple hours
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to speak with you about your case
Law Offices of Gerald J. Noonan
4 Winthrop Street, Ste 5
Taunton, MA, 02780